Profile for Ross Bymolt
Ross became involved with health and fitness as early as 5 years old, when his parents enrolled him at a local soccer club. His passion for sports has continued right through to the current day, where he plays a wide variety of sporting pursuits. For the last 13 years, Ross has also been heavily involved with strength training, and a member of many different gyms.
Ross literally lives and breathes his philosophy where the benefits of exercise transcend into all aspects of life. Over this time he has accumulated a wealth of knowledge about the science of strength and sports conditioning. This culminated in 2009 when Ross graduated from MAX International College for Fitness Professionals with a Specialised Fitness Business Diploma.
Since then he has added to this formal skills set with an Advanced Padmasters Focus Pad Boxing qualification, has completed a Muay Thai kickboxing pad course, and is currently enrolled in the Advanced Business Diploma program, also through MAX.
Ross is a registered member of REPs
Ross works from a private fitness studio located in Ben Lomond Cres, Pakuranga Heights. The Busy Body studio is a 90m2 premises purpose built as an elite training facility. There is a top of the range stereo system, and we can create a playlist of your favourite songs or listen to your favourite radio station, CD, or even connect up your mp3 player!
The list of training equipment in the studio is as follows:
* Full compliment of dumbbells ranging from 2kg to 50kg
* Bench press
* “Smith” machine
* Squat rack
* Cable crossover
* Composite motion Leg press
* Leg press/hack squat
* Lat pulldown/seated row machine
* Chin-up and dips platform
* Preacher curl rack
* 3 x adjustable benches
* 3 x Olympic size bars with a huge range of weight plates (1.25 to 20kg)
* 2 x Yoga mats (for floor exercises and stretching)
* 2 x Swiss balls (for rehabilitation work)
* 3 x medicine balls
* 3 x sets of boxing gloves (10, 12 and 18 ounce)
* Free standing boxing bag
* Aerobic step-up platform
* Industrial wall-mounted fans for cooling
* Toilet and kitchen areas
You are welcome to visit the studio and have a look around. Please call Ross to arrange a suitable time.
Ross provides one-on-one Personal Training, one-on-two sessions, and group fitness classes held at nearby Howick Beach.
Specialist areas include:
* Strength and core conditioning
* Muscle toning and fat loss
* Focus pad boxing
* Sports conditioning and plyometrics
* Rehabilitation from injury and posture improvement
* Increased energy and vitality
* Nutritional advice and plans
021 BUSY GUY (021 2879 489)
Or find Busy Body Personal Training on facebook.
East Auckland, Northland and Auckland